Rehab Builders, Inc. is a design-build construction company licensed in NC, SC, VA, MD, TN, FL, GA, MS and TX. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., we specialize in rehabilitating buildings that are eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places.
Our mission is to produce quality buildings, safely, on time and on budget, utilizing a team approach to create a caring atmosphere in which everyone involved can enjoy a feeling of accomplishment and be encouraged to grow and have fun.
The core values we cherish will not change over time:
- A belief that the company exists for the benefit of employees, customers, owners, local residents and our country
- A quality product that improves the standard of living for residents and enhances the community in which it is built
- A work environment conducive to growth of all employees as individuals and as team members
- An environment in which all employees can grow to a level their talents and abilities will take them without pulling anyone else down
- An environment in which all team members help one another achieve their individual goals and collective team goals
The company was formed in 1997 by Ed Lipsky, who has more than 40 years of experience in the construction and management of commercial, mixed-use and renovation projects.
In addition to Lipsky, RBI relies on the expertise of its Project Managers, Josh Lipsky, Ryan Tobin, and Steve Stuart.